Outlaw 2023 Events Schedule Revised
The 2023 Outlaw Triathlon Series schedule has been revised to enable us to focus on making our four most established events better than ever.
Having reviewed all the competitor feedback from the 2022 season, we have made some changes to how the Series will look in 2023.
Outlaw X, our season finale event, has moved forwards to avoid the cooler air temperatures that we’ve experienced in late September, which has had the knock-on effect of bumping Outlaw Half Bowood out of the calendar for 2023.
We’ve also decided not to run Outlaw Half Woburn next year. Entry numbers into the event were significantly lower than our other events and it remains important to us to host major events that have a fabulous atmosphere and are inspiring to be part of.
We intend to expand the Series again in 2024, but for now, we will focus our attention on the established four events:
• 20/21 May 2023: Outlaw Half Nottingham Weekend
• Our fastest selling event, already 70% full
• 8/9 July 2023: Outlaw Half Holkham Weekend
• British Middle Distance Championships
• 29/30 July 2023: Outlaw Nottingham Weekend
• The original Outlaw and our only full distance event
• 2/3 September 2023: Outlaw X (more information soon)
• Popular season finale, with a new earlier date
Competitors entering before 14 November – our early entry period – will have access to free transfer and deferral options so that entries are safe in the event of the unexpected happening. There are also ‘enter now, pay later’ or staged payment options via Klarna and event insurance that covers medical withdrawals up to four days before events.